Friday, September 12

My life List is Here

Author Keyur Savaliya
After Reading this blog post,  http://www.lifelisted.com/life-list/  almost 7-9 times in Two Days,i am going to create my very own Life list.This list is inspired from Denny Dover.

Life list is very different than Bucket List.Life list is a List of Goals you are very commited to fuifill before a predetermined date.Generally In a Bucket List,Goals have dead line upto death,But i am in Hurry,can't wait till Death.
So i am Going to create my Life List.

Rules For My Life List :

1.I will Fulfill all this goal before 6th December 2017.(when i will turn 27 year old) 
2. I will not add something in this list but not  Remove any thing from This list.


The Bigggg Goals 

    







 Start a Company 
 Run a Marathon
 Visit Every state in My Country
 Become a Author 
 Learn another language (become bilingual).
 Retire Being Self Employed.
 Launch a Product for farmers.
 Work with as many NGO as I Can.
 100 Facebook pages with 500 k likes on each pages.   
Farm House in My Village.
 Get a Six pack Abs for Few weeks.


EDUCATION


Take Yoga Class.
Take a online class for technology and management.
To join online webinar for SEO.

Activities i want to do 

Go in a Hot Air Bloon.
Try out a Professional Massage.
Ride a Horse.
Go on a Bungee Jumping.
To Watch Lion in a Night at friend's Farm.
Get a Tatoo.
Go On a Cruise.
Donate a Blood.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For your valueable Feedback.